FEMALE ESL teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year project
FEMALE ESL teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year project starting August 31, 2014
• Private company with university contract for the last 6 years.
• 60% of the teaching staff returning for 2014-15.
• Located in (Eastern Province) about 2 hours from Bahrain.
• Preparing Saudi teenagers for entrance into university faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business, and Computer Science.
• 13 classroom contact hours and 2.5 proctoring hours per week (half day on Thursday).
• 8 office hours per week for preparation and administrative/grading duties.
• 9 month contracts with option to extend.
• Salary $3200 (USD) per month Tax Free. Bonus $1600 (USD) paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, and Mar (approximately 6 weeks).
• Opportunities for extra teaching hours (Weekly Study Hall and Shabaka Language Center).
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker (contract stipulation by Saudi client).
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 4 years teaching experience.
To apply please send ONE PAGE CV with:
5. English Teaching Experience
6. **RECENT PHOTO**
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved