English Instructors/Lecturers - King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals
KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM & MINERALS
DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA
EFL/ESL/EAP Instructor/Lecturer Positions
2-year Renewable Direct Hire Contracts
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the post of instructor/lecturer on the KFUPM Preparatory English Programme, a foundation course for technical disciplines. Faculty are contracted for 20 contact hours per week plus 5 hours administrative and tutorial duties. The starting date for applications will be September 2016.
• Place of Birth: the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
• Native speakers of English
• Graduate of an Anglophone university
• A full-time MA in TEFL/TESOL/Applied Linguistics or a related discipline plus two years’ post qualification overseas experience.
• Either a one-year postgraduate diploma in TEFL/TESOL from an accredited university plus two years’ overseas experience, or a RSA/UCLES DELTA with two years’ overseas experience.
• A BA/BSc degree with a full-time 120-hour postgraduate certificate in TEFL/TESOL including a practicum (e.g. CELTA, CTEFLA) plus five years’ experience.
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
• Tax-free compensation
• Rent-free fully furnished and maintained on-campus housing
• Free utilities
• Annual round-trip air tickets for faculty and up to 3 family members
• Free medical and dental care
• Education subsidy for faculty with school-age children
• Monthly transportation allowance
• Free bus services; on-campus, to local schools, and for shopping trips
KFUPM campus may be viewed online by clicking the following link to a You Tube Channel which showcases a recent KFUPM student video competition: https://http://www.youtube.com/user/kfupmendowment
Generous faculty leave on full pay includes a summer holiday and mid semester breaks(e.g.from 3rd June to 18th September in 2016).
Opportunities exist for separately contracted and paid employment on KFUPM evening courses, short courses, and the KFUPM eight-week summer programme.
If you are interested in applying to KFUPM and meet our requirements, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and under subject write APPLICATION FORM 2016-PEP. In your e-mail include your C.V. including details of date of birth, place of birth and nationality at birth.
Previous applicants should not re-apply.
Suitable applicants will be sent a KFUPM application form and request for supporting documents. Subject to successful initial screening, you will be invited to interview. Online interviews will be conducted for applicants outside Saudi Arabia.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved