Build your EFL/ESL Career With Efinst - IH - Istanbul
Turkey’s leading private language school requires professional and energetic English teachers to join its strong team providing first-class tuition to adults (in-school and in-company) and young learners, following the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning (CEF).
Excellent opportunities for professional and career development through regular programme of observations and workshops, mentoring system, and policy of promotion from within. We also provide financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.
Applicants MUST have the following:
• CELTA / TESOL / TEFL certificate or equivalent (min 120 hour course + observed teaching practice)
• University degree
• A positive and mature outlook, and be flexible, reliable, and serious about TEFL
In addition, it will be useful if applicants are:
• Experienced in teaching business English, preparing tailor-made programs and/or have a business background.
• Experienced in teaching young learners
• Experienced/Certified to teach Aviation English
• Experienced to teach languages online
• Experienced in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC preparation courses
Applicants meeting the requirements above should send their CV with a recently taken photo and the scanned copies of their degree, teaching certificate and passport to the e-mail address below:
http://www.efinsthr.co m , http://www.ihistanbul.com.tr
Offered contract types are:
Full Time: 26 hrs/week
Half Time: 13 hrs/week
3 Quarterly: 20 hrs/week
Salaries vary according to the qualifications, experience and the type of the contract.
- For those recruited from places other than Istanbul relocation allowance
- Accommodation allowance of 550 TL/month
- Airport meeting
- Bed & Breakfast hotel accommodation for the first week if required
- Year round in-house training
- Residence permit
- Financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved