Experienced and Creative Teacher Needed - Bucheon City (Yeokgok Station Line No.
Experienced and Creative Teacher Needed - Bucheon City (Yeokgok Station Line No.1)
Wesley Language School (Job starts in beginning, mid or late March,2016)
We are looking for an experienced and creative teacher.
1. Established : Year 2000 (have been operating for 15 years)
2. Location: Near Yeokgok station (Line No.1), Bucheon City, Gyounggi-do, South Korea
3. Not a franchised school. Teaching ONLY English
4. Teaching target age: 2nd grade of elementary up to 3rd grade of middle school (No kindergarten)
5. 600 students currently enrolled.
6. Class size: 8 students max. in all classes.
7. 15 Korean teachers and 6 foreign teachers currently. Among 6 foreign teachers, one has been with us 12 years, and another with 6 years. The rest have been with us less than 2 years. All applicants can freely contact them and ask any questions about the work.
8. All of our school housings are 5-10 minutes away from the school on foot. No studio type apartment. All of them have 1 or 2 separated bed rooms. NO sharing.
9. Salary and other benefits are pretty much standard. 30 classes per week. M-F work from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. 2 weeks paid vacation. 3 sick days. Medical insurance and pension support (50%). Free round trip airfare.
10. Applicants must have at least 1 year teaching experience in Korea. Also, needs to be creative and have a high work ethic.
11. You can simply contact and send your resume with a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 010-6219-4533.
12. We prefer in person interviews, so in that way, you can see and check the details of our school. However, I am willing to do skype interviews depending on the applicants' situation. Thank you.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved