Native English Female Teacher in Phnom Penh
Learning Jungle International School is a proud provider of quality early learning and care for children in Canada, Cambodia and the Philippines. We are currently recruiting teachers for our Kindergarten Campus (students ages range from 1.5 years to 6 years old) in Phnom Penh.
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School policy.
• We prefer native English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is preferred
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
• Salary starts at $1,100 USD (negotiable depending on experience and education) for the Kindergarten Program
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
• All Public Holidays paid (around 23 per year) plus an additional 18 days paid holiday and paid term breaks (around 2 weeks)
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of any educational degrees or certificates and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved