Experienced Native English Teachers Needed to Teach Ielts (Dong Nai Province)
Start Date : 16th February 2016
Days : TUESDAY AFTERNOONS AND FRIDAY AFTERNOONS
Location : Dong Nai Province
• Free Transportation (from HCMC to Dong Nai Province and vice versa) + provided travelling time
• Bonus + attractive salary will be discussed in details for exceptional teachers
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit
THE REQUIREMENTS OF WORKING FOR COMPASS EDUCATION
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor's degree
• A police background clearance from your home country
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
• Experience in teaching IELTS is advanced
• Aged from 21 to 45
• Priority for teachers who have available work permit and enough notarized documents
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPASS EDUCATION
• A cover letter and a curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Reference letters (optional) and a recent photo of yourself.
WHO TO CONTACT AT COMPASS EDUCATION
Ms Jessica Tran –firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPASS Education -- ADDRESS : 7 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3
Tel : 0908390435 Tel: (84.8) 38302 374/ 38302 375
Are you ready to join our wonderful teaching team?
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved