FEMALE ELEMENTARY TEACHERS REQUIRED IN JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
FEMALE ELEMENTARY TEACHERS REQUIRED IN JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia - $50,000 USD +FULL EXPAT PACKAGE & COMPOUND HOUSING. INTERVIEWS IN LONDON,USA & DUBAI FEBRUARY 2016!
Red Chair Recruitment are present recruiting for Primary (age 5-8) Teachers to work at a school in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The school in question is managed by a Swedish based, international Education company that operates schools around the world.
The School in Jeddah, will deliver the Cambridge International Syllabus to its students. The student body will be mainly made of Saudi Arabian students, with a number of other nationalities also attending. The faculty in question is a new School which will boast exceptional facilities to its students and teachers alike.
If you are a teacher looking to enhance your skill set of working in a learning environment that requires cultural connectivity and ESL differentiated delivery, then this is an opportunity to exploit the potential of an invaluable grounding of international education. Working with local children is a very rewarding and unique experience. You will have strong attributes in regards to creativity, international social awareness, independence, patience and resilience; the teacher will deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results, and will be a role-model to the School.
* In addition to being a qualified teacher with up-to-date relevant curriculum knowledge, the successful candidate will:
* Hold qualifications and passport from USA, Ireland, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Please note no other nationalities will be considered because of visa restrictions in Saudi Arabia
* Be passionate about young people and education and be able to engage a motivate students, based on high expectations;
* Hold a degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
* Show commitment to the principle that all children can achieve beyond what they previously thought possible;
* Skilfully use planning and assessment to match learning to individual learner need;
* Engage in the whole school, through form tutoring, extra-curricular activity and learning outside the classroom, as well as within;
* Seek to consistently improve her own practice through Continuous Professional Development;
* Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school;
* Have at least three years’ experience in teaching (essential for visa regulation although please do ask if unsure) since qualification;
* Qualifications and passport holders MUST be from USA, Ireland, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Please note no other nationalities will be considered because of visa restrictions in Saudi Arabia
* Arabic Speakers highly sought
Package on offer:
* A TAX FREE salary of $ 54,000 US Dollars, £ 36,000 GB Pounds, $ 75,000 AUS, € 50,000 EURO negotiable on experiences and qualification
Western Compound housing including all utility bills free of charge
* Medical Insurance
* End of contract bonuses as per Saudi Arabia labour laws
Please Note: For cultural reasons in Saudi Arabia the position on offer is reserved for female applicants only at this time.
Interviews will be conducted initially by Skype with a face to face interview to be conducted at a later stage, which you will have to attend. Interviews will take place in London, USA and the Middle East for all positions in early 2016.
If you wish to apply for this post, please send on your CV to Adrien.email@example.com for further details
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: - http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me