[FT] Adult Teaching Position Available in March
Language Cube is a prestigious private English academy for adult students that focuses on specific needs of each individual learner. Korean and foreign teachers work as teams. Our branches are in Apgujeong, Jongro, Yeoksam, and Guro in Seoul. We are now looking for an experienced, professional teacher for Language Cube Jongro.
-English native speaker (Current E2/F5/F6 ONLY, American or Canadian preferred)
-Bachelor's Degree or Above
-At least 2-3 years of English teaching experience in Korea (Adult students, 1:1, business English teaching experience preferred)
2. Job Condition
a. Language Cube Jongro Full Time Split Shift Position
- # of Position: ONE (Current E2, F5, or F6 ONLY)
- Start date: March 2, 2016 (A 3-day training is required before starting)
- Contract period: 1 year
- Location: Language Cube Jongro Branch in Jongro, Seoul (Nearby Jonggak Stn Line no. 1 or Gwanghwamun Stn Line no. 5)
- Students & Class Types: Adults, One to One (Various levels, English conversational classes, Business English, Topics, etc)
Split Shift Monday - Friday 7am - 11am AND 6pm to 10pm (8 hrs) + TWO Saturdays a month (mandatory, paid) 10am to 6pm
*This is NOT a corporate business English class. You MUST stay in the branch during your working hours.
- Pay: 2.9 mil won - 3.1 mil won (base salary + two Saturdays + split bonus + housing reimbursement) + booking bonus
- Vacation: 10 days of paid vacations
- # of foreign teachers: 9
- Housing: 500,000won/month as housing allowance provided
- Benefit: 50% of national pension and medical insurance, severance pay
3. How to Apply
Please send your resume and a recent photo with the information below.
1. Nationality, date of birth, and current visa status
2. Contact information with available time for an interview
Only selected ones will be contacted.
Union&EC | Language Cube
union_lc @ naver.com