Do you have a Bachelors degree in English/Linguistics? Early Childhood Teachers
Do you have a Bachelors degree in English/Linguistics? EARN SALARIES FROM US $ 32,000 P/A - US $ 48,000 in Saudi Arabia
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Early Childhood Care Centre Teacher Saudi Arabia
Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian National Guard - Health Affairs, teach the basic of Science, English, Maths, as well as personal hygiene, music, art and literature to toddlers and young children, promote physical, mental and social development
• Provide care, attention and discipline appropriate to children at Child Learning Centre.
• Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene and social skills.
• Establish and enforce rules of behaviour, policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work. time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate.
• Teach socially acceptable behaviour, employing techniques such as behaviour modification and positive reinforcement.
• Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behaviour, social development and physical health.
• Provide weekly and monthly schedules of activities.
• Record arrivals and departures of children and follow parent’s instructions.
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
• Answer parent’s questions about their children behaviour and activities as well as general questions about Child Care Centre policy.
• Complete assigned reading or attend training classes in order enhancing skills necessary to perform Child Care duties.
• Perform other job related duties as required.
• Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered (US$ 28,000 - US$ 48,000)
• Single Status Contract
• Furnished Accommodation or a monthly Housing Allowance of SR 2,500 per month
• Yearly round trip ticketing
• 30 days of Paid Annual Leave
• Medical Coverage except Dental and Cosmetic.
• Official Holiday leave (20 days) - Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, and National Day Holiday
• Free transportation or a monthly transportation allowance of SR 400 of per month
• Post-Secondary Certificate/Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Child Development/Education or equivalent in a related discipline from an accredited college or University
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in pre-school classrooms or related field
• Level I English Language Skills
• Arabic Language Skills Beneficial
• Level IV Computer Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Child Care Development/Early Childhood Education/Education or equivalent in a related discipline from an accredited college or University
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and include the following information to speed up the review of your process
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Months)
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Have you ever been suspended or placed in a probational Status?
9. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent ID photograph to be used for your application. (otherwise send a normal picture which we will format
Please also note once shortlisted we would require 3 Reference Letters that meet the following criteria as part of the recruitment process of short listed. Please confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after interview.
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At Least One reference letter also needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company letter Head
• All Reference Letters Must be signed
• All reference Letters must be dated within the last 6 months
Candidates who have worked (or are currently working) in Saudi Arabia are now required by the ministry of Education to provide the following:
• Performance Evaluation
• Final Exit
• No Objection Letter
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.