Canadian Kindergarten 35min from Gangnam Station Seoul
This is an opportunity for experienced or qualified teachers to work in a school that follows the procedures and curriculum of a British Columbia Offshore School. The methodology and curriculum is in line with the guidelines released from the British Columbia Offshore program and CBIS k training will be provided. The school boasts all new purpose built facilities and teachers will be provided with brand new single accommodation close to the school.
Job: Kindergarten and Elementary English Teacher
Start Date: March 2nd, 2016.
Maximum Hours: 9:00am – 5.15 MWF 9:00am – 5pm TT (30hours/week)
Salary: 2.4 million won/month
Location: Gwang gyo, Suwon si, South Korea (35minutes to Gangnam Station by subway)
- Severance pay equal to 1 month's salary at the successful completion of contract.
- Fully furnished apartment in brand new accommodation provided and paid for by the school (housing allowance will be offered if teacher’s preference)
- Pension plan, medical plan, airport pick up, settlement assistance, E2 visa
- CBIS k Training prior to job start.
- Native English Speaker
- 4 year bachelor's degree or higher (Education degrees preferred, but not required)
- 1 or more years full time (not student teaching) experience is preferred.
If you would like to apply for this full time position please inquire at the email address below.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a resume with recent photo
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved