Best of Seoul & Daegu: Close to metro, up to 2.4, pre-paid air + full package
Best of Seoul & Daegu: Close to metro, up to 2.4, pre-paid air + full package (Aug/September)
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM ECC. YBM has generated revenues of 400 million USD per year and is the frontrunner in the EFL industry of South Korea.
We understand that for some of you, this will be your first time in Korea. We will guarantee to prepare you for, and provide you with, one of the most memorable experiences that you will carry with you throughout your lifetime.
And for those of you who have been to Korea before, working with us will only further your passion for teaching and life in Korea.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
Teach from Mon to Fri, 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea & avoid wide split-shift schedule you get from teaching adults
Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
Relocation allowance 200,000 won
Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
Korean National Medical Insurance
Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Daegu Positions (End of August) :
- Daegu ECC (2 min walk to Sinmae Station, Line 2) is located in an affluent upper-middle class region of Suseong district. Nearby is the World Cup Stadium to play ex-pat hockey on an Olympic-size ice rink. Furthermore, downtown Daegu (Banwoldang Station) is only a short commute away using the Daegu Metro.
- Suseong ECC is located in Gisan-dong which is one of the affluent neighborhoods of Daegu. This area is surrounded by beautiful mountains and amazing scenery which includes Yongjibong and Suseong Lake as well as Sincheon riverside park. Suseong ECC is very close to downtown Daegu only a short bus ride away.
Seoul Positions (End of August/End of September):
- Songpa/Jamsil ECC (8 minute walk from Bangi Station, line 5) is located in central-eastern Seoul close by Jamsil and Sincheon. Jamsil is well known for the Lotte Amusement Park which is the biggest indoor park in South Korea. As well, this school is near the Gangnam district which contains populous regions such as Gangnam, Apgujeong and Sinsa Station.
- Nowon ECC – (walking distance to Sanggye Station Line 4 & Junggye Station Line 7) the school is located in Nowon city a hot spot of Northern Seoul. There are many amenities instructors may enjoy and the location is close to the famous University Street of Seoul.
- Sungbuk ECC (2 min walk from Sunghin Women’s Univ. Station line 4) is perfect for the instructor looking to mingle with the young Korean University crowd as it is located in a popular college district. Teachers at this school are also just a short subway ride away from the famous Dongdaemun market, and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district, filled with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live performances.
Gyeonggi Positions (End of August):
- *Bucheon ECC* (4 min walk from Sangdong Subway station on line 7) is located nearby Bupyeong Station which is the busiest region in Incheon and nearby western Seoul. This location has all the amenities you would need and it is transportation friendly as it is connected to the Seoul Metro.
*May have different employment conditions than mentioned above
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.