First of all, see our blog (we hope the smiles can convince you):
We are looking for native English speakers who are caring and energetic. Our kindergarten and elementary academy cultivates English skills in a full emersion environment. Please email us if you are interested in working at our school. In your email, please attach your RESUME and PHOTO. Let us know what times and days you are available for an interview as well as all the documents you already have prepared. Also indicate your current time zone. You will be talking directly to the foreign teachers at our school.
Teachers currently in Korea with a working visa and the ability to transfer to a new school will receive precedence. Otherwise, make sure that you have these documents at your disposal:
1. Bachelor's degree
3. Recent passport photo (4 copies)
4. Degree (Apostilled)
5. Criminal record check (Apostilled)
6. Passport copy
7. Letter of Release (if working in Korea)
* One-year contract with raise upon renewal.
* 2.2 million won per month or more (with experience and/or qualifications)
* Student age: Between 4 and 14
* Class size: 1-11 students in a class
* Vacation: 10 days paid vacation + Korean national holidays
* Housing: Free furnished accommodation next to school.
* Two-way Airfare
* Free snacks or meals throughout the week
* Medical Insurance: 50% provided
* Severance pay : always honored
Contact us if you are a native English speaker from the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland or South Africa.