Language Cube is looking for professional, responsible English native teachers for the full time positions below. The teachers will teach adult students one to one in Gangnam, Seoul.
-MUST be English native speakers (E2 / F5 / F6 ONLY)
-MUST have more than 3 years of conversational / business English teaching experience in Korea
-MUST have a bachelor's degree (Business major preferred)
2. Job Positions (Current E2, F5, or F6 ONLY)
A. Language Cube Yeoksam for March (ASAP)
B. Language Cube Apgujeong for April 13
*A 3-day training is required before starting
3. Job Conditions
*Basic job conditions will be the same for both positions.
- Contract period: 1 year
Language Cube Yeoksam Branch in Gangnam, Seoul (Nearby Yeoksam Stn Line no. 2)
Language Cube Apgujeong Branch in Gangnam, Seoul (Nearby Apgujeong Stn Line no. 3)
- Students & Class Types: Adults, One to One (Various levels, English conversational classes, Business English, Topics, etc)
Split Shift: Monday - Friday 7am to 11am & 6pm to 10pm (8 hours) + TWO Saturdays a month (mandatory, paid) 10:30am to 6:30pm
*This is NOT a corporate business English class. You MUST stay in the branch during your working hours.
- Pay: 2.9 mil won - 3.1 mil won (base salary + two Saturdays + split bonus + housing allowance) + booking bonus
- Vacation: 10 days of paid vacations
- # of foreign teachers: 9
- Housing: 500,000won/month as housing allowance provided
- Benefit: 50% of national pension and medical insurance, severance pay
4. HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a recent photo (UNION_LC@NAVER.COM) with the information below.
-Position you are applying (A or B)
-Nationality, DOB, Visa Type
-Contact information and available time to contact
Only selected ones will be contacted.
Language Cube | Union&EC