Vinnell Arabia is looking for experienced English instructors who are native speakers of U.S. English. Instructors will teach English in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the Ministry of National Guard Modernization Program in accordance with the Defense Language Institute’s (DLI) American Language Course.
• Competitive salary.
• Structured, internationally-recognized curriculum.
• High academic standards.
• SMART Boards.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Social Security contributions.
• Shared-housing on a secured compound.
• U.S. Company with over 40 years of experience in Saudi Arabia.
• All recruiting and deployment expenses paid by the company.
• Free shipment of household items to Riyadh.
• Full APO mail privileges.
• Must be male. The Royal Saudi Embassy in conjunction with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of the National Guard will only process male candidates for this position.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must be a native speaker of U.S. English.
• Must have degrees from U.S.-based universities.
2. Education (in order of preference)
• M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language or Education.
• B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics.
• B.A. or B.S. in English or a foreign language.
• Any B.A. or B.S. plus an English teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
• Minimum two years teaching English as a foreign language.
4. Documents – email all of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chronological resume.
• Scans of diplomas and transcripts.
• Two letters of recommendation.
• Scan of “Letter of No Objection” (if employed in Saudi during the past two years).
• Scan of DD 214 form (if you have prior military experience).
• Scan of the picture page of your passport.