Expatriate Chemistry Teacher – 2016-2017 School Year in Beautiful Bogor, Indonesia
As a member of the Sekolah Bogor Raya team, you will be joining Bogor’s leading international standard school. Sekolah Bogor Raya exists to provide international standard education to the people of Bogor, Sentul, Cibubur, and South Jakarta. Sekolah Bogor Raya has an international reputation as one of Indonesia’s premiere schools. Through a commitment to English Language fluency, technological expertise, and inquiry-based teaching and learning, we deliver an international program that integrates global concepts with a local focus. Our programs prioritize the physical, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional development of our students and encourage them to build self-esteem and strive to be the very best that they can be.
Teaching in the high school, the Chemistry teacher will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to a variety of High School levels. This position is open for expatriate or local candidates.
• S1/S2 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree minimum in Chemistry, Education or a related field
• Excellent standard of English
• Experience teaching business in English at high school level
• Excellent communication skills and a positive and caring approach
• Respect for diversity; religion, race, and gender
• Experience with IB PYP, IGCSE, A Level or GAC curricula
• Energy and Passion for Teaching and Learning
• Willingness to take on an additional extra-curricular duty or club
• A wide understanding of both science and English
• Experience of leading students to success in science competitions
Please send your CV and a recent photo to email@example.com We apologise, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.