- Accepting applications for August 2016 (new academic year) -
Please note that this position is sub-contracted to 'ICEAT Group'
- Work Hours: 8 hours work day, 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday), plus occasional cover duty.
- Teaching Hours: Up to 20 hours per week (approx. 4 hours per day), plus occasional cover duty.
Job Duties Include:
- Preparing lessons
- Grading homework, class work and exams
- Attending staff meetings and workshops
- Helping to proctor other university exams
- Being open to and accepting Saudi culture and students
- Bachelor's Degree
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL (no other TEFL qualifications will be accepted)
- A minimum of two years classroom based teaching experience
- It is essential that applicants are native English speakers
- *TAX FREE* salary of 11,000 - 12,750 SAR per month (depending on qualifications and experience
- Accommodation provided (non-compound)
- Working visa costs will be reimbursed
- Flights paid for in advance
- Single status contract only
- 30 days paid vacation per contract, plus university approved holidays
- Medical insurance
- Transportation to and from work provided
- 12 months renewable contract
To apply, please follow the link ( http://ffi.sh/JBlYe ) or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF - KSU".
We look forward to hearing from you soon!