Ultimate Learning Institute (ULI) is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All ULI teachers are native English speakers whose main focus is to improve the speaking abilities of local Indonesian students. ULI teachers teach highly interactive lessons using the ULI curriculum, providing students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English and build confidence in communicating.
ULI prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian renown educational company) to offer academic (and corporate) programs based on best practice from certificate to postgraduate levels.
The opportunity exists for an experienced Teacher Coordinator to utilize their training and experience and take up a position Jakarta, Indonesia. The successful applicant will lead a team of experienced teachers and work with management to realize the exciting growth opportunities that exist in our market.
WHO: Native English Speaker from USA / CA / UK / AUS / NZ
WHEN: Full time, 24 month contract, starting in April 2016
WHAT: Main responsibilities include:
• Recruit suitably qualified teachers
• Evaluate and monitor teachers’ performance and development
• Timetable teachers into schools and other teaching contracts
• Schedule and lead regular teachers’ meetings
• Act as a English teacher or relief teacher as required
• Prepare course materials including syllabus, examinations, other assessment material and general lesson material
• Co-operate with the Sales Manager, General Manager and Managing Director concerning marketing and promotional activities
• Bachelors degree or higher (Majoring in English, Linguistics or Education preferred)
• TEFL certified
• Minimum 3 years ESL teaching experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in education administration and staff management
• Established ESL network
• Age between 30 to 55 years
• Passionate, self-motivated, committed and outgoing
• Professionally presented
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on experience and qualifications
• 4 weeks annual leave
• 100% of visa and work permit costs covered
• Medical Insurance coverage
If you have the above requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application letter, CV and photo to email@example.com