Aviation Australia has been selected by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s College of Excellence to operate the newly built forward-looking Aviation Training College in Riyadh. This prestigious award allows Aviation Australia to expand upon its current international offerings for Aviation Training and in partnership with the Colleges of Excellence develop a world class Aviation Training capability for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.
Our comprehensive training facilities are located in the major hub of Riyadh’s aviation sector and we operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a friendly and supportive team spirit.
The successful applicant will require the following qualifications, experience and skills:
A Bachelor degree from a recognised university in any field.
EFL Teaching Certification TESOL / CELTA / DELTA / TEFL. (CELTA or TEFL qualification with a minimum of 120 hours of face to face study and 6 hours of observed teaching practice - Online certificates cannot be considered).
Previous teaching experience (minimum of 5 years) in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector.
A Bachelor degree from a recognised university in English Language or Literature, TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or education with an English teaching major is highly desired.
Experience teaching General English, EAP and IELTS courses.
Prior experience in working, interacting and caring for students from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, particularly Saudi students.
AARC employees will enjoy a monthly base salary paid in Saudi Arabian Riyals, Housing and Transport Allowance (50% of base salary) , Private Medical Cover,and all visa processing costs covered. We also accommodate family status.
Due to visa restrictions we can only consider applicants from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa and Ireland.
To progress this further, you are invited to submit the following documentation in one PDF file which once received, will be reviewed against all criteria, and if you meet our requirements, you will be shortlisted.
Please email Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org the list below
1. Updated CV
2. Two Reference Letters (If possible Current line manager)
3. ALL CELTA/TESOL Certification
4. All scanned Degree parchments
5. Scanned copy of Passport
6. Copies of any other credentials which may assist us in making an informed decision.
7. For ALL candidates, we seek a MINIMUM of 5 Years Teaching Adults , experience. If less than 5 Years the applicant will be withdrawn
8. A SAMPLE three part lesson plan (PPP) for a Beginners class of ESL L2 learners. About 55 Minutes duration.
You are invited to send the information below on the email
1. Current Total Salary Per month (Saudi Riyal)
2. Expectation Total Salary Per (Saudi Riyal)
3. Nearest International Airport at your city of residence
4. Place of birth
5. City of residence
6. Expectation of Joining Date
7. IQAMA Status if you are working in Saudi Arabia (Transferable or Not)
8. Marital Status, if Married how many children
9. Reference Email 1 If possible Current line manager
10. Reference Email 2 If possible Current line manager
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for further processing of their application