SEEKING FULL-TIME ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR START DATES IN MARCH AND APRIL 2016
Wall Street English Vietnam:
Students at Wall Street English Vietnam are all adults, allowing student and teacher to have meaningful conversations and interactions. Core class size is 4 maximum, further supporting the interactive and natural nature of our method, with the added bonus of leaving behind classroom management challenges.
We provide teaching materials for the majority of our classes meaning planning time is kept to a minimum. There are also slightly larger classes which will allow you to really let your creative juices flow!
Wall Street English is a world class company and member of the Pearson global family. We have been in Vietnam for just two years but have already established ourselves well, with four bustling centres and a further 2 opening soon. Each centre is a well-equipped, open and light space that encourages our students to feel comfortable in the immersive English environment we create.
To maintain our high standards we provide our teachers with on-board training and on-going professional development, which supports our teachers in honing their skills. Our network of over 480 centres in 29 nations across 4 continents allows teachers to further fulfil their potential with possibilities for internal promotion and international transfers.
WSE provides medical insurance which includes coverage at some of the top quality clinics and hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City and throughout Vietnam so our teachers can feel safe and secure in their new home.
Just in case teachers run out of interesting things to talk about, they are given 21 days paid annual leave on top of the Vietnamese public holidays, which they can use to truly discover their surroundings, relax in one of the many quirky and unique cafés in Saigon or take up a new hobby! As a little thank you, we also pay one month’s salary as a bonus at the end of a year’s contract.
If you’re wondering why so many English teachers choose to live in Vietnam, there are many reasons! Whether you prefer to explore the winding inner-city alleyways or wander aimlessly along the beach, to climb mountains or trek jungles, to delve into a rich history or get to grips with a burgeoning entrepreneurial scene, Vietnam has it all. All this can be reached easily and comfortably, and very cheaply. And the Vietnamese will welcome you with open arms! While doing all this, you can pursue any number of hobbies and find the comforts of home.
To maintain the high standards and considerable reputation among private language centres in Vietnam, Wall Street English has the following requirements for teachers:
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA in TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• A criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship dated within the last 6 months (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Professional and dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
At Wall Street English we offer our teachers:
• A competitive, fixed monthly salary
• A one month completion bonus paid at the end of a year's teaching contract
• 21 days paid annual leave and Vietnamese national holidays
• Visa, work permits, health check and notarising of documents organised and paid for
• Two consecutive days off each week
• Annual performance-based pay increase
• Good quality health insurance provided for the duration of the contract
• Full-training and on-going professional development
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Bonuses for student and staff referrals
• Welcome pack & continued support
For international hires:
• Single economy flight ticket reimbursed on completion of contract
• Five nights hotel accommodation on arrival and support finding accommodation
• Assistance setting up a Vietnamese bank account
Additional benefits provided:
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support
• Opportunities for promotion, career development and local or international transfers