TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN HCMC, VIETNAM WITH VUS!
Offering a wide range of high quality English-language training programs designed in cooperation with the City University of New York (CUNY), Vietnam-USA Society English Training Services Center (VUS) is one of the largest and most respected language institutions in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). VUS has nearly 45,000 students enrolled and employs a teaching staff of over 700 qualified Vietnamese and native English speaking teachers. We are currently looking for qualified native English speaking teachers to teach at our 14 campuses located throughout the growing metropolis of HCMC, Vietnam.
The successful applicant will be a Native English speaker with:
• B.Ed / PGCE in TESOL / TEFL / Applied Linguistics or
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL)
• Although previous teaching experience is preferred, newly certified teachers are more than welcome to apply.
The following benefits apply to all VUS teachers:
• Assistance in acquiring a work permit and reimbursement of up to $300 after receiving the work permit with VUS and finishing the first one-year service contract.
• Free Vietnamese language classes.
• Regular training workshops for professional development.
• Annual awards for recognition of outstanding teaching performance, including get-aways to scenic hotspots in Vietnam.
• Additional supplements for TOEFL/IELTS preparation classes and some Corporate classes.
• VUS birthday gifts/ gifts for special occasions.
• Travel/Housing allowance for teachers who live across town from their campus they are assigned to.
In addition to the standard hourly rate teaching contract VUS also offers a full time teaching contract (FTTC) that provides the following:
• Contract completion bonus (equal to 80-100 hours x your hourly rate at the time of completion of your contract)
• $500 US vacation allowance
• Health insurance policy
• Free visa renewals
• Enhanced benefits for each FT contract renewal, including but not limited to:
- increased contract completion bonus
- residence permit
- health insurance coverage for 01 relative dependent
- housing allowance
For more information, please see our website http://www.vus.edu.vn/
APPLYING FOR A POSITION
Interested applicants are invited to send an application package with the following included to the VUS head office:
• Updated CV / resume
• Covering letter
• Copy of your passport page with details and photo
• Copies of degree & teaching certification
• A copy of criminal background check (valid for 6 months from its issue date)
• Any recent reference letters
• A recent passport sized photo
To: Recruitment Managers
Ms. Tu Tran: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Stephen Thomas: email@example.com
Vietnam USA Society English Training Service Center
Head Office: 9th Floor, 189 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (848) 3925-9899, Ext: 232, 165
Fax: (848) 3925-9698