Teach English in Calama, Chile
We have a position available to start immediately at International Center in the city of Calama, Chile. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and reliable candidate to work as an English teacher. Our classes are 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
Just to provide some background information, Calama is known for its copper mining industry. It is an oasis in the middle of the Atacama Desert. Roughly speaking it has a population of 100,000 people, many of whom are originally from different areas of Chile.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* good proficiency in English
* TEFL certification
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country
* a degree of awareness concerning a diversity of issues
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for at least 6 months
* net salary of CLP 540,000
* free accommodation (including utilities) in a house shared with two other teachers
* help with visa process
If you match the description, please do not hesitate to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved