Itaewon/Haebangchon-HBC (Korea’s most popular Expat District) subway line 6 to Hongdae + Great compact hours 9:30am to 4:30/5:30 pm
Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing. Applicants can choose multiple locations with just one application dealing with the YBM Head Office.
Korea’s largest and most reputable ESL organization established since 1961 fully guarantees the employment contract/benefits at our company owned branches. Choose the most attractive popular locations in Prime/Central locations in Korea with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits required by Korean law.
All locations listed here are 100% YBM Corporate owned & operated schools.
Unlike franchise schools the contracts are 100% fully GUARANTEED
Yongsan PSA (5 min walk from Noksapyeong, a station right beside Itaewon Stn. Line 6) Located in one of the most popular districts in Seoul, this position is just 1 subway stop away from Itaewon station and just 6 stops away from Sangsu subway station where Hongdae district is located. Hongdae is Korea’s most popular district for trendy university students, young professionals and Expats as well as not too far from this school is Apgujeong/Gangnam Seoul just across the Han River. This location is in Central Seoul allowing convenient travel times to all parts of Seoul which is why it is one of the most popular locations
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive between 2.3 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Two Spectacular Locations: Live & work within walking distance to Itaewon, Haebangchon, subway line 6 to Sangsu Hongdae and Gangnam Station, school near Kyobo tower intersection
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul from these locations
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
5. Great working hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm-5:30 pm and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm respective hours
6. Average of 20-26 classes per week not 30 plus classes typical of other similar programs
Position: Korean age 7yr Homeroom teacher and some elementary age classes
Start Date: May 2nd first day of teaching with orientation prior to this date
Salary: 2.3-2.5 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Currently have E2 visa with ARC card or Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Please email over your ARC card front and back or indicate the status of your E2 visa documents if you do not have an E2/D10 visa ARC card
Please state the specific position you are applying for such as the Yongsan PSA for May 2nd first day of teaching
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office