Reach To Teach is seeking teachers that are passionate about teaching and have a strong desire to live in Vietnam. We have teaching positions at international and public schools in Hanoi, as well as other large city centers in Vietnam.
You will teach English classes to secondary students in a variety of subjects, including math, computer science, and science. Your teaching curriculum is provided.
- Orientation Program: 2 weeks (July 11th - July 22nd 2016)
- Start Date: July 11th, 2016
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Be able to commit to an 11-month contract
Orientation Program: 2 weeks – July 11th - July 22nd 2016
Teaching Start Date: Aug 1st, 2016
- You must have a full Bachelor's Degree
- You must be between 20 and 45 years of age
- Be a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA.
- Commit to an 11 month teaching placement (plus two-week orientation)
- You must have a 100-hour TEFL certification. Online TEFL courses are accepted.
- 1-2 years teaching experience is preferred
- Be in good physical and mental health
MONTHLY SALARY: $1,000USD per month tax-free salary
AIRFARE: Flight reimbursement up to $1,500USD, plus airport collection in Hanoi
CONTRACT COMPLETION BONUS: $500USD contract completion and performance bonus
HOUSING: Furnished accommodation provided, plus temporary accommodation upon arrival
PAID VACATION: Paid vacation and sick leave
- Two-week Orientation Program covering approaches to teaching English in Vietnam, cultural and historical information, basic Vietnamese language training, excursions and more
- Room and board during Orientation Program
- Breakfast and lunch provided by school
- 24 teaching hours per week
- A Monday through Friday work week with weekends off
- 24-hour emergency support
- Visas and work permit support with fee reimbursement
- Full background check on school available upon request
To Apply, please fill out the online application: http://goo.gl/fo0tcF