My name is Roy Kim. I currently work in R&D department at the HUFS Language Institute main campus in Korea. This is not a recruiting agency and I will personally be handling the whole process from interview to your arrival in Korea.
HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES Language Institute or HUFS LI is a franchise established from one of the most prestigious universities in Korea, HUFS. There are many centers available for you to join us throughout the country.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic or experienced ESL native teacher to join us in providing ESL programs developed by distinguished professors and professional educators. Our goal is to facilitate young students to think creative and pursue their goals in an environment where they are the center of the learning.
Branch Locations: Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi, Cheongju, ChungNam, Daegu,Busan, Jeju
<<< Cheongju area ASAP>>>
Teaching target: Elementary to Middle school students
Here are the benefits provided for our native teachers.
• Salary: 2.1~2.4 million won per month or more based on your experience in teaching Korean students. (Negotiable)
• Round trip airfare to and from Korea is provided.
• Housing is also provided for our native teachers.
• Paid pre-service training and accommodation.
• Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary, per year of service.
• Visa sponsorship
• 50% of health insurance, 50% pension
- Hold a valid passport and undergraduate degree from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand,
South Africa, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
- Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
- Formal EFL teaching experience, and/or CELTA, TEFL certification (preferred).
- Demonstrated student/service oriented experience (preferred).
- Competency with basic word processing
To apply for ESL Teaching position please e-mail me < firstname.lastname@example.org > with the following documents and I will contact you shortly to set up an interview.
- Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
• Scanned copy of passport information page.
• Scanned copy of federal-level criminal record check no older than six-months from time of
issuance with affixed apostille (notarized copy of a fingerprint-based RCMP check for Canadian citizens).
• Scanned copy of university diploma with affixed apostille (notarized for Canadian citizens).
• If residing in Korea: scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back) and signed letter of release from employer.
• Recent photo.
HUFS Language Institute R&D department