Description: - Teach English, Maths and Science;
EMG Education are always looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC teaching a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary and Secondary schools
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided by EMG Academic Managers.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Native English speaker
- At least two years of teaching experience in an academic environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a recognised university and an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate.
- Bachelor’s of Education or a PGCE(I)
- Clear police check
When applying to EMG Education please submit the following documents via email to email@example.com
- Cover letter including your desired start date
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or a resume
- Copy of degrees or certificates
- Recent photo and details page of passport
- Experience confirmation letter from your previous schools/companies
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at our office - 8th Floor, Yoko Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam