Ontario English Tutors Needed
At GVE Online Education Inc. we believe in providing high-quality language education that helps Chinese children from grades one to nine accomplish their English learning goals. To achieve this, GVE seeks qualified and dedicated people to help us continue to innovate and deliver excellence in language education. If you are looking to have a significant impact at a growing international company and work with a high performance team – start here.
As an English Tutor providing live interactive video English lessons online to Chinese children, you will be able to work flexible hours from your home office/location in summer, to deliver unique and innovative eLearning lessons using GVE provided teaching materials, resources and techniques. The English Tutor will gain rewarding experience working in the emerging and fast-growing online education industry.
- Prepare lesson plans for each scheduled live learning lesson following the GVE provided teaching guide book
- Deliver 30 minutes GVE Live Interactive Video Lessons in the coming summer campaign: Internet video interaction with students from grades 1 to grade 9 using WebEX (video conferencing tool) to enhance English communication abilities both listening and speaking
- Provide constructive feedback to students to help them improve
- Create a safe, positive, respectful and supportive online environment, to help GVE Chinese students successfully complete learning goals of each lesson and progress to a higher level of English communication proficiency
- Work flexible hours coordinated with GVE Online Lesson Schedule
Skills and Experience:
- Native English fluency required
- Committed availability, minimum one hour, from 6am to 11am Eastern Time Zone (UTC+08:00)
- Qualified home office/location with an internet-connected computer with webcam capability
- Minimum three-month or equivalent combination of ESL/EFL teaching experience, including part-time, volunteer, community and coaching activities
- Strong communication skills interacting with ESL/EFL students
- Must be punctual at all times and follow the agreed-upon lesson schedule
- Passionate about language education
- Will be required to pass a externally generated background check, including a criminal record report
- Bachelor degree of Education
- Teacher training certifications: TESOL/TESL/TEFL
- ESL/EFL teaching experience, which may include a combination of part-time, volunteer, community and coaching activities
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please apply on our website: http://www.gveoe.com. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved