SolBridge International School of Business is the premier business school in South Korea and the youngest institution in the world to receive the AACSB accreditation. As one of the 5% of top business schools around the world, SolBridge continuously strives to produce top Asian Thought Leaders by helping the younger generation develop the GACCS pillars: Global Perspective, Asian Expertise, Cross-Cultural Competence, Creative Management Foundation, and Social Responsibility.
Assistant Professor of English as a Foreign Language, General Education Department
Daejeon, South Korea
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and methods of instruction, and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
- Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and necessary handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions, team projects, and presentations.
- Grade students’ assignments with useful feedback.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required official documents.
- Research and develop innovative English course content that engage students and increase the educational value of the university.
- Conduct Skype interviews and/or English proficiency tests for admissions purposes and to assess students’ English level.
- PhD degree in English or ESL Teaching
- Previous work experience in an educational setting
- Possesses patience and pedagogical skills to teach English to non-native English speakers
- Has passion to teach English to students from all over the world
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment
- Able to understand and work effectively within the Korean corporate culture
- Capable to present ideas in public and engage an audience
- Interested in pursuing a career in teaching and/or education management
- English native speaker holding a valid passport from the USA, Canada, or the UK
- Fluency in Korean will be preferable
1. Screening of Documents
2. First-Round Interview
3. Second-Round Interview
4. Final Decision
- Copy of Passport
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript (Copy or Original)
- Graduation Diploma for All Degrees Obtained (Copy)
- Proof of Previous Work Experience (Certificate or Reference Letter)
- Other Relevant Certificates (Copy)
- Negotiable under Woosong University’s HR Policy
- Performance-based bonus
- Housing provided
Please submit your complete application package by e-mail to HR@solbridge.ac.kr.