Daegu City(Sinmae Station): Competitive pay, roundtrip air + full benefit packag
Daegu City(Sinmae Station): Competitive pay, roundtrip air + full benefit package (August)
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM ECC. YBM has generated revenues of 400 million USD per year and is the frontrunner in the EFL industry of South Korea.
Get away from the pollution and congestion of Seoul and live in the Metropolitan city of Daegu. Here you will be surrounded by mountains and beautiful scenery but still have access to all of the amenities a big city can offer. The people of Daegu offer warm hospitality to foreigners and you will feel more than welcome in this urban city of 2.5 million.
Daegu ECC and Suseong ECC are looking for Native English Teachers to start at the end of August. The two schools are located in an affluent district known as Suseong-gu, very close to Banwoldang Station. This station is right next to Dongseongno Rodeo Street which is the most populous and crowded district in Daegu. The region is a combination of Hongdae and Gangnam boasting plenty of amenities attracting young population of Daegu.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within WALKING distance to the school
- Teach from Mon to Fri, 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea & avoid wide split-shift schedule you get from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
- Prepaid roundtrip air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Daegu ECC (2 min walk to Sinmae Station, Line 2) Located in an affluent and upper-middle class Suseong district of Daegu with World CUP Stadium a walk or short bus ride away, you will never have t o travel far to go to grocery stores, gyms, shopping malls, and you can play ex-pat hockey on an Olympic-size ice rink. Downtown-central Daegu (Banwoldang Station) is only a short commute away with the usage of Daegu Metro. (Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/locations_ex.asp?area_seq=6&seq=31)
Suseong ECC is located in Gisan-dong in Daegu, which is an upper-middle class community surrounded by beautiful mountains and amazing scenery. Attractions in the district include Yongjibong and Suseong Lake as well as the Sicheon riverside park. The school is a quick bus ride away from downtown Daegu filled with restaurants, shopping malls, cafes, bars and more. People of Daegu are known to be warm and hospitable and it is a great place to live for newcomers to Korea. Also, with the usage of the bullet train, Seoul is reachable in 2 hours and Busan in 30 minutes. (Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/locations_ex.asp?area_seq=6&seq=41)
Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr for more information regarding YBM ECC
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.