Start Date – July 2016
BPK Penabur Sentul City National Plus School is seeking 2 native English teaching professionals to provide quality English conversation lessons to our school in Indonesia. Our school ranges from Kindergarten up to Senior High School and is expanding fast. We are situated in a beautiful area in Sentul City, 60 km south Jakarta. The school is surrounded by mountains, which provides beautiful views for our teachers and pupils. We are a Christian Bilingual School and our main focus is learning and practicing English on a daily basis. We are looking for experienced English conversation teachers.
1) English conversation – (You could be placed in: Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior or Senior High).
2) Administrative Duties including record keeping and report writing.
3) Participation in program activities (training, orientation, workshops, testing and placement etc.)
4) Participation in meetings (with parents, faculty, students) Keep office hours to advise/counsel students who may need extra help.
5) You may also be required to serve on committees and participate in off-site activities and events.
6) School hours: 7.15am – 3.15pm Monday-Friday (You will be required to work some Saturdays for parent’s day, teacher training, placement tests, teacher development).
To apply for the positions you MUST meet the school’s following requirements:
1) Native English speaker, with a passport from a primarily English speaking country.
2) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience.
3) 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum.
4) 2 years experience teaching children in a classroom setting (paid positions).
5) Strong computer skills with experience in using technology in classroom.
6) Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
7) Sensitive to cultural differences, and able to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity and flexibility.
• Salary will be considered on qualifications and experience
• Assistance with finding a house or kost (1 bedroom flat).
• Transport to and from work provided
• Health insurance
• Working Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
• Christmas bonus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your SKYPE name and updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org