My name is Su Min Kim. I currently work in R&D department at the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Language Institute main campus in South Korea.
We offer full-training to our new teachers along with many other benefits. If you are interested in this job offer, please reply me back with 1)Cover letter 2)resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references) 3)Recent photo 4)available starting date 5)short self-intro(1~2minutes) clip. Also, it would speed up the process if you could provide me with the document preparation for E2 visa. If you do not have visa experiences, I am more than willing to walk you through all the steps.
To explain about our institute,
HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES Language Institute or HUFS English Academy is a franchise established from one of the most prestigious universities in Korea, HUFS. There are many branches throughout the country. We are currently searching for an enthusiastic(New) or experienced ESL native teacher to join us in providing ESL programs developed by distinguished professors and professional educators. Our goal is to facilitate young students to think creative and pursue their goals in an environment where they are the center of the learning.
Here are the benefits provided for our native speaking teachers.
• Salary: 2.0~2.3 million won per month based on your experience in teaching Korean students. (Negotiable)
• Round trip airfare to and from Korea is provided.
• Housing is also provided for our native teachers.(about 0.5 million won paid monthly)
• Paid pre-service training and accommodation.
• Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary, per year of service.
• 50% of health insurance
Teaching target will be from elementary to middle school students.
Working hours: 8hours a day (Mon~Fri)- Teaching hours are much less.
• Hold a valid passport and undergraduate degree from Canada, United States, or United Kingdom
• Qualify for the E2 visa sponsorship with documents.
E2 visa documents
• Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
• Scanned copy of passport information page.
• Scanned copy of federal-level criminal record check no older than six-months from time of
issuance with affixed apostille.
• Scanned copy of university degree with affixed apostille
• Recent photo
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com
The position for the main campus will be filled quickly so please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.
Kim Su Min (Roy)
Research and Development Department,
Hankook University of Foreign Studies