Full time Middle school & High School teachers in August
International School Looking For Serious Teachers. Teach a Wide Range of Subjects with using American text book.
English Literature, Social Studies(History & Geography), Science(Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Mathematics
FULL-TIME ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITION: January 2014
In 1987, YES Youngdo was founded on the principle that the most effective way for Korean students to learn the English language was through a more natural and communicative approach. Our philosophy was, and still is, that learning English the old-fashioned way, by rote, is ineffective in instilling students with the necessary skills to be productive members of a global society. Since then, we have become pioneers in promoting a system whereby our students learn in an integrative and all-immersive English environment.
Now we open International school for Middle school & High school students, and it is located in Gangnam
- Monthly salary: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
- Housing provided
- Overtime rate of 20,000 KRW an hour
- 10 paid vacation days in addition to all national holidays
- Severance pay at the end of 1 year contract (equivalent to one month's salary)
- National Medical Insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, includes check-ups and dental care)
- National Pension Fund (half paid by the school, half by the teacher)
- A school with a structured curriculum program- tests, quizzes, homework books, monthly curriculum, etc.
- Teachers have their own classroom
- training and orientation before teaching
- Native English speakers from the USA, Canada, U.K)
- Must possess their original bachelor's university degree
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, positive, energetic, hard-working, and professional
- Team oriented and have a love of children
- 30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays and no split shifts. .
- Students range from Middle to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
- 10 students max. per class
- Curriculum: Set curriculum provided
- Classroom setup: Teachers have their own classrooms
1) August 11. 2014
TYPICAL TEACHING SCHEDULE:
Mondays to Fridays
9:00am to 6:00pm
If you are interested, please apply via email:
Please include your cover letter, resume and recent photograph.
NOTE: Be aware that we will not pursue any applications that do not include all of the aforementioned documents.
If you have any inquiries, please direct them to YES Youngdo Human Resources:
YES Youngdo Education Corporation
You can check more information about our school here: