English Language Teacher
KAUST is an international graduate-level, merit-based research university dedicated to advancing scientific and technological education and research, acting as a catalyst for innovation, economic development and social prosperity in the region and the world. Our research strives to enhance the welfare of society with a special focus on four areas of global significance – food, water, energy and the environment. Based near Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, KAUST has attracted top-notch faculty and staff from all over the world, with more than 80 nations represented on campus.
We are seeking a proven and organized English language teacher with experience in planning and delivering Business English lessons. One of the main goals of our program is to support the staff of the university in improving their professional language skills. In addition to the Business English program, successful candidate will be responsible for lessons to the Security department as well as general English courses for spouses in the community.
• Plan student-centered and communicative lessons while following a designated syllabus
• Design and prepare supplemental materials
• Carry out all classroom administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner
• Assist in preparation, invigilation and marking of end of term exams
• Bachelor Degree
• CELTA/DELTA/Trinity TESOL/120 hour TEFL
• Minimum 5 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language to adults, with experience teaching in the Middle East highly advantageous
• Hold an IELTS Band 8 Certificate if non-native English speaker
At KAUST, we attract people from all around the world who want to create impact beyond their own achievements. Irrespective of their national origins, the people of KAUST are “people of the world” who uphold our values of achievement, passion, inspiration, citizenship, diversity, integrity, and openness. Located on the beautiful Red Sea coast of Saudi Arabia, KAUST sets exceptional standards in residences, recreational facilities and boasts a truly multicultural community environment which can be enjoyed by all, along with ample opportunities and time to keep work and life in harmony. Expats are very well looked after, with packages including tax-free salary, relocation, accommodation and various additional incentives.
To apply, send an email with your CV to email@example.com