Male/female ESL Teachers Required in Dammam & Khobar Saudi Arabia
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities and the international schools in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary (2500 USD/ Month).
• one Academic year contract
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment
• Transportation provided to/from campus.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• Multiple Exit re- entry visa to Bahrin
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Ireland.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
A Master degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related filed is a MUST.
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 52 years
Contact email/Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved