YBM Busan Center Adults Learners Division in Nampodong is searching for a dynamic and professional part-time instructor to work weekday evenings for 2 or 3 hours from 7 – 9:50.
F6 and F2 visa holders only.
Salary: Maximum 25,000 KRW/hr
• Hold a valid passport and undergraduate degree from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the United States, or the United Kingdom
• Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or CELTA, TEFL certification (preferred)
• Demonstrated student/service oriented experience preferred
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to Arthur R. Haaxman, Senior Teacher for YBM-ELS (Nampodong), at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter& resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
• Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level criminal record check (fingerprint-based RCMP check for Canadian citizens), and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for Ministry of Education registration).
• Scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back), if residing in Korea
• Recent photo.
• Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
No interviews will be scheduled for any position unless all the documents listed above are submitted via email.