We're Now Recruiting!
Department: General Courses Unit
Institution: King Abdulaziz University
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: Open until filled (Please be advised, the interview process will begin immediately)
Position Start Date: September-December, 2016
Apply Online: email@example.com
The General Courses Unit of the Faculty of Engineering at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is now accepting applications for the following positions:
1) Assistant Professor in TESL (Male or Female)
2) Language Instructor (Females)
3) Language Instructor (Males)
Please read the following information carefully. Applications submitted that do not meet the following criteria will not be considered.
Required Qualifications and Conditions:
• PHD, MA in TESL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related field from an accredited international university
• BA in TESL, or any related field, plus a Certificate/Diploma in English Language Teaching and a minimum experience of three years in teaching English (Please do not submit resume if 3 years minimum experience is not met)
• Native-level command of the English language
• Must be committed to personal professional development
• Due to current quote regulations, applicants must be a citizen of Canada, New Zealand, UK or USA
• Not to be currently working in Saudi Arabia
Applicants who possess all or any of the following criteria will be given preference:
• Cambridge Delta
• Teaching experience with Arab students
• Experience in curriculum development, assessment, and use of classroom technology
• Speakers of Arabic will be strongly considered
Successful candidates hired to fill this position should expect to commit 35-40 of hours of work per week. This includes teaching, curriculum development, testing development, editing, committee work and departmental meetings.
Based on qualifications and years of experience, a competitive package is offered, including housing and furniture allowances, medical coverage, annual return tickets for the instructor and up to three dependents, 60 days fully-paid annual summer leave plus national holidays, and end of service benefits.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV along with scanned copies of your qualifications and documented evidence of previous employment to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Courses Unit
Faculty of Engineering
King Abdulaziz University
P.O. Box 80204
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia