We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and creative Head Teacher to foster independence and intellect in the developmental stages of Kindergarten children. As Head Teacher, you are responsible for leading students through creative play and hands-on experiences as well as planning a class that caters to your students’ needs. First and foremost, you must also create and a safe, encouraging environment that will allow students to eliminate learning boundaries and maximize their full potential. As complete immersion is our philosophy, we are looking for someone to teach Literacy and Numeracy as well as life skills and good habits that will assist them in all their future endeavors.
Kindergarten Head Teacher Vietnam
- Responsible for the development, safety and overall well-being of students
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly planning throughout the year
- Responsible for writing a biannual report (portfolio) for each student
- Maintain communication with parents via a daily diary
- Possess a positive attitude, patience, and creative ideas
Please send your CV to LG.firstname.lastname@example.org