Open Gates Recruitment is looking for 25 men and 25 women to fill ESL teaching positions at various locations in Saudi Arabia.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lesson plans
- Marking and providing appropiate feedback on oral and written work
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
- Attending and participating in staff department meetings and workshops.
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student outcomes
- Performing general administative functions
- Operating classrom equipment including computers, projectors and Microsoft software
- Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience
- 30 days paid vacation
- Fully-furnised apartment or housing allowance
- Transportation or allowance provided
- Medical Insurance
- Round-flight tickets provded to/from country of origin.
- Great professional development opportunies
- Citizen of US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia
- TEFL, CELTA, TESOL certification
- Minimum of 2 years ESL teaching experience
Send resume/CV to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved