Teaching English in Accordance with American Curriculum, G7 ~ 12
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for a North American who will teach English to students on grade 7 through 12 in accordance with American curriculum. Please below find the qualifications and the position summary. Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to email@example.com. Upon hearing from you, we will be speaking with you soon.
- Faithful Christian (Protestant)
- Nationality of US or Canada
- Bachelor's degree with major study in English, English Literature, or Linguistic
- Healthy mentally and physically
In your email, please include;
- Whether you have the criminal background check report or be able to obtain it soon
- Your available starting date,
- Cover letter focusing on competence in teaching English and your belief in Jesus
- The best date and time to speak with you
- Sky ID if you have
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary school, G7 through 12
- Teach English; reading, grammar, etc. in accordance with American curriculum,
- Working hour: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month, equivalent to annual income of US 40,000 to 45,000 dollars in U.S. thanks to free housing and low living costs and taxes.
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, single furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, one month salary of completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.