An amazing opportunity has arisen in multiple-leading international schools in Saudi Arabia. The roles are degree-specific and visas are nationality-specific (see requirements below). Minimum 2 years (ideally 5) classroom teaching experience would strongly aid your application, as well as a PGCE or other teaching certificate. Teaching Couples may apply, but those with dependents or a non-teaching partner cannot be placed at this time. Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to and interview teachers that match the criteria.
- Positions: English Language Instructor, Classroom Teacher, Subject Teacher, Coordinator Fast Track.
- Types of Schools: International Schools, Language Centers and Universities
- Age Groups: Kindergarten, Primary, High School, Adults
- Start Date: Ongoing hiring. Most roles start Mid August/September
- Contract Length: 2 years (some schools offer yearly)
- Days Worked: 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday)
- Teaching Hours Worked per week: 30-40 depending on school
- Daytime hours worked: 8 hours daily
- Average Class Size: depending on school, average 10-25
- Salary: SR 6,000 to 15,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
- Contract Length: 2 years (some schools offer 1 year contracts)
Qualifications: Masters/Bachelors of:
- English Language
- English Linguistics
- English Literature
- Early Learning Education
- Social Studies
- Islamic Studies
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience classroom experience teaching in your degree subject (or ESL).Ideally 5 Years.
A Valid Passport: The schools accept UK, USA, Australian, New Zealand, South African, Canadian, Indian, and Filipino educators, visas are currently available.
Teaching Certification & Other Documents: Clean Criminal Record, Medical check, PGCE, Teacher License or DELTA/CELTA certification.
- Round trip flights
- Accommodation provided or an allowance is given and assistance in finding it
- Visa Assistance Provided and Visa reimbursed (some schools do not pay for the CRB or medical check)
- Medical Insurance Provided
- Transportation to and from the school included with most international schools
- Paid Holidays
Please make sure you are dressed smartly in the Photo you provide.
To apply, please go to this link: https://teach-to-travel-ltd.workable.com/jobs/258700