Recruiting Female Native English Speaking Teachers for young learners in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) starting from July/August 2016
Learning Jungle International School is a proud provider of quality early learning and care for children in Canada, Cambodia, the Philippines and the United States. We are currently recruiting teachers for our Kindergarten Campus in Phnom Penh.
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School policy.
• We prefer native English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is preferred
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
• Salary starts at $1,200 USD during the probationary period and will increase depending on experience and education after completion of the probationary period.
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm, excluding 1 hour break for lunch
• All Public Holidays paid (23 per year) plus an additional 18 days paid annual leave, 6 days paid sick leave and 10 days paid term breaks per year.
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificates and a cover letter to email@example.com