Qualified ESL & Subject Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia
An amazing opportunity has arisen in multiple-leading international schools in Saudi Arabia. The roles are degree-specific and visas are nationality-specific (see requirements below). Minimum 2 years (ideally 5) classroom teaching experience would strongly aid your application, as well as a PGCE, Teaching License or other teaching certification. Teaching Couples may apply, but those with dependents or a non-teaching partner may be harder to place. Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to and interview teachers that match the criteria.
- Visas available for South African, UK, USA, New Zealand, Australian and Canadian teachers ONLY.
- MUST have a Masters/Bachelors of:
- English Language
- English Linguistics
- English Literature
- Early Learning Education
- Social Studies
- Islamic Studies
- TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA/ PGCE qualification
- Two years (Ideally 5) teaching experience
- Aged between 25 and 55
- Position Title: English Teacher, Subject Teacher, Coordinator Fast Track
- Types of Schools: International Schools, Language Centers, Universities
- Age Groups: Kindergarten, Primary, High School, Adults
- Start Date: August/Sept 2016 and most are 2 year contracts.
- End Date: All Contracts are renewable
- Days Worked: 5 days a week
- Teaching Hours Worked per week: 25-45 depending on school
- Daytime hours worked: 6-8 hours daily
- Average Class Size: depending on school, average 10-25
- Salary: SR 9,000 to 15,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications
- Round trip flights
- Accommodation included with most schools, others provide assistance in finding
- Visa Assistance Provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- 1-4 months Paid Holidays
Please make sure you are dressed smartly in the Photo you provide.
To apply, please click here - https://teach-to-travel-ltd.workable.com/jobs/258700
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved