We are looking for English teachers to be able to work and cooperate with current reliable and enthusiastic teachers in Lawrenceville.
We always try to support all teachers to enjoy teaching English with lovely students.
If you are interested in teaching writing and speaking in English, please send your resume package at
1) Applicants must: a. be native English speakers from North America, Australia, New Zealand, or the British Isles; or b. be Korean-English bilingual speakers with qualifications awarded by a recognised English-medium university.
2) Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited College or University. Applicants with a master's degree or above and previous teaching experience are preferred; however, any enthusiastic, energetic and professional applicants who are committed to upholding the tradition of educational excellence at Lawrenceville are encouraged to apply.
1) Contract Period: One year (can be extended upon instructor's outstanding performance and mutual agreement)
30 lecture hours a week , Gr4~Gr10, Working hours (2pm-10pm)
3) Payment: 2.2~2.8 million won a month + Overtime depending on your qualification and experience, Tax 3.3%
4) Housing: Furnished Clean & New Studio
5) Vacation: 10 days a year (5 days in the summer, 5 days in the winter)
6) Medical Insurance: 50% range of Health Insurance Premiums
8) Severance Pay
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
2) Cover Letter
3) Letters of Recommendation if you have.
4) Recent Photo
5) Copy of Passport ID Page **All documents are required for a complete application packet to be reviewed
Candidates selected for an interview will need to supply the following additional documents at the time of the interview.
6) Original University Diploma(s) & Transcript(s)
7) Notarized copy of University Diploma(s) (Copy with the Apostille stamp and/or a notarized copy from the Korean embassy in your home country or the relevant documents from the Korean Council for University Education (KCUE) if in Korea)
8) Relevant certificates
9) Alien Registration Card (if applicable; not needed for candidates applying from abroad)
10) Notarized National Criminal Background Report copy (*MUST be ready by time of interview and notarized with Apostille stamp or by home country's embassy in Korea)