Ulsan National Institute of
Science and Technology (UNIST)
Language Education Center
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is looking for experienced English Instructors!
1) Job Description
- Position title: Full time English Instructor
- Covering Fields: Teaching English courses, Freshman camp, Supporting other English related activities, etc.
- Working Hours: Total 28 hours/week
- Contract period: 1 year starting August 22, 2016
* The contract is renewable after the annual evaluation
* 3-4 days of information session are needed around mid August
- Salary: 2.9 million-3.5 million per month (depending on qualifications)
- Benefits: A shared office equipped with a computer
6 weeks of holidays (3 weeks during Summer and Winter vacation)
2) Qualifications: Korean-English Bilingual
F-4 or E-2 VISA holders
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in English/English education or engineering field
• Teaching/editing experience in other universities or colleges
• Experience of curriculum and/or materials development
3) Documents to be submitted
(1) The information of applicants must be filled in the google sheet below by June 10th, Fri, 14:00, 2016
Google Sheet Application
(2) All documents below must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10th, Fri, 14:00, 2016.
- A cover letter
- At least 2 recommendation letters from previous employers
* One recommendation from immediate past employer
- Copies of degree(s) and certificate(s)
- Copies of passport and certificate of alien registration
4) Interview (sample lecture)
- June 24th, Fri, 14:00~
- Those selected for the interviews will be contacted by the university after the first screening.
- Sample lecture: Your presentation of a sample lecture (around 15 minutes)
Q&A (around 10 minutes)
Focus on how to teach English for non-native engineering students of university level
* Sample syllabus will be sent to the interviewees
* You can bring your own material for your sample lecture presentation
If you have any questions contact us via email@example.com, 82-(0)52-217-4072.