Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity teaching motivated and interesting adults? Would you like to work for a professional company that offers guaranteed hours and fixed salary, opportunities for professional development and a competitive employment package? If so, then Wall Street English is the perfect choice for you!
Wall Street English Vietnam has 5 successful centres across Ho Chi Minh City and is continuing to expand, join us as we grow! We are hiring for June and July 2016.
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA in TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• A criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship dated within the last 6 months (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Professional and dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
At Wall Street English we offer our teachers:
• A competitive, fixed monthly salary
• A one month completion bonus paid at the end of a year's teaching contract
• 21 days paid annual leave and Vietnamese national holidays
• Visa, work permits, health check and notarising of documents organised and paid for
• Two consecutive days off each week
• Annual performance-based pay increase
• Good quality health insurance provided for the duration of the contract
• Full-training and on-going professional development
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Bonuses for student and staff referrals
• Welcome pack & continued support
• Flight reimbursed
• Five nights accommodation upon arrival
• Spending money for your first week
• Airport pick up
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.