We are in search of a temporary teacher to work with us at International Center in the city of Calama, Chile during the month of July. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this one-month full-time position. Our classes are 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
Just to provide some background information, Calama is known for its copper mining industry. It is an oasis in the middle of the Atacama Desert. Roughly speaking it has a population of 100,000 people, many of whom are originally from different areas of Chile.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* good proficiency in English
* TEFL certification
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country
* a degree of awareness concerning a diversity of issues
* intermediate Spanish
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the whole month of July (full-time position)
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities) in a house shared with two other teachers
If you match the description, please do not hesitate to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.