Sungkyunkwan University seeks qualified, highly motivated in its Language Institute. The University is one of the top universities in South Korea. The University is composed of two campuses: Humanities and Social Sciences Campus (HSSC) in Seoul city and Natural Sciences Campus (NSC) in Suwon city.
JOB TITLE: English Professor
EMPLOYMENT LEVEL: Non-Tenure Track
LOCATIONS : Seoul(HSSC) and Suwon (NSC)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a Master's degree
- More than 2 years of college-level teaching experience
(Particularly in English writing and presentation/public speaking)
- Experience in developing intensive English program and degree in related fields preferred.
- Have IT/Computer literacy (using presentation, spreadsheet and IT equipment)
- Should be able to attend the face-to-face interview
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Teaching credit classes for 15 hours per week
- Teaching non-credit classes during semesters and breaks, if asked
- Doing some class-related and administrative paperwork, and counseling students
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Annual salary is approximately 47 mil. Korean Won including special allowance for each full year of service.
- Overtime pay for teaching non-credit classes
- Korean National Health Insurance
- Private School Pension
- Shared office with individual PC and telephone
- One year, beginning September 1, 2016 through August 31, 2017
- Renewable upon evaluation
- Current resume and cover letter a recent photo
- A copy of the undergraduate and graduate diplomas and transcripts
- A copy of the passport cover page and current visa
- Two or three recent letters of reference
- One recent passport-sized color photo
Closing Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates will be interviewed at HSSC (Seoul) on Saturday, June 11, 2016.
Documents should be emailed to:
Yousook Yoon (Ms.)
Sungkyun Language Institute
* Should you have any questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com
- Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU): http://www.skku.edu
- Sungkyun Language Institute (SLI): http://koreansli.skku.edu
- SKKU's Campus Map: http://www.skku.edu/eng_home/map/intro.jsp