Online English Teacher for Le Waijiao
Le Waijiao (www.lewaijiao.com) is seeking qualified and enthusiastic teachers of English as a Second Language to join its online team.
Le Waijiao is Chinese for Happy Native English Teachers and provides a fun and professional experience for K-12 students in China via online lessons. Over 10,000 students have improved their English with our excellent teachers and supportive staff. Demand for our services is growing, so we hope you will be able to join our team!
Our mission: To make learning English more effective.
We offer teachers:
- Payment for your available hours, not just for the classes students book
- On-board training and on-going training
- A helpful and kind support staff to provide support for teachers throughout their teaching contract
- The ability to work from home and create your own schedule
- Native English speaker with a North American or British accent preferred
- Experience teaching children
- Bachelor's degree, current university student, or TEFL/TESOL certificate required
- A relaxed, positive attitude
- Punctuality and responsibility in your work
- Be available at least 18 hours weekly
- Access to Windows 7 or higher
- At least one year experience teaching ESL is preferred
- A commitment to teaching at least one complete semester is required
Job Type: Contract
Hourly Rate: $13-30 USD
Required education: Bachelor's, current university students, or TEFL/TESOL certificate
If you’re interested in this position, please send a current resume to:
Julia Newby-Wadsen, Teacher Coordinator
Skype ID: julianewbywadsen