Apollo 360 and Corporate Department is currently looking for innovative, professional and dedicated part-time teachers of Adults to join our Hanoi team.
We have 20 years’ of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate over 20 training centres nationwide. Apollo 360- is a unique blended learning programme to help adult students improve their English skills through Prep-Stage 360°, Practice and Skills Classes. Students also enjoy the added value of Connect Clubs for networking and socializing, or get advice for their future career with Career Boost and their own personal Study Manager.
At Apollo you can expect:
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- Employee discounts on International House teacher training courses
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Career progression to more senior roles
- The effective running of classes and full participation in the life of the school
- Administrative and extra-curricular tasks when called for
- A professional demeanour when representing Apollo
- Active support for the overall operation of your Centre and the national activities of the EFL department
- A relevant first degree
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity Certificate or equivalent teaching qualification
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Confidence using new technologies in teaching and/or the willingness and motivation to learn and apply these new skills in the classroom.
- Flexibility and cultural awareness
- Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country.
Please visit our website for information about teaching at Apollo, teaching and living in Vietnam: www.apollo.edu.vn www.teachatapollo.com
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.