Hello everyone, we are finding teachers who are interested in teaching in Vietnam. The information of recruitment is attached in this post.
FINDING TEACHER IN VIETNAM
I. RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Be in charge of teaching conversational English skills for students
• Be punctual with high sense of responsibility
• Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
• Track students’ learning progress and evaluate results
• Confident in communication, no lisp or stuttering
• Humorous and friendly style
• Have at least one forte (anything you think as your aptitude)
• Preferably College graduate (TESOL, CELTA, TEFL is a plus!)
• Preferably Teachers with available residence permit
3. Benefits of teaching:
Time to start: ASAP
Salary: 17 to 20 USD per hour or 1,200 to 1,300 USD per month
Teaching hours: 80 to 100 hours per month
Full materials supported.
Free training course supplied if needed.
Supported with travelling.
Support all the fee of getting visa permission.
Accommodation is provided with air condition and hot water.
II. APPLICATION PROCESS:
• Interested applicants please send a CV (including photo) stating all the education, qualifications and teaching experiences to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The subject is as follow: Name_ Application for English Teacher (E.g: John Potter_Application for English Teacher).
• Experienced candidates and early submissions are preferable.
Hotline: +84 907997583 (Mr. Tony)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns!
Thank you very much and have a nice day!