1. Name of the camp : Handong University English Camp
2. Place : Handong University Campus, Pohang, Gyoeng Sang Buk-do, South Korea
3. Working Period : 18th July-20th August 2016(including the orientation prior to the camp)
4. Working Hours : 9:00 to 18:00
5. Payment : 2,500,000 KRW (inc. Tax)
6. Provided services :
- Return air fare& travel costs (up to 1,500,000KRW)
- Board & room (shared dormitory - two people per room)*
- Camp T-shirt & goodies
- Graduate degree
- Clean criminal records
- Good with kids, lively, active, flexible, down at eye-level with the kids
- C-4 or F-4 Visa holders or applicants
- TESOL certificate (preferred but not necessary)
8. Job Description :
- Immersion Class: teaching a group of 10-15year old students, elementary level subject classes such as Maths, Science, Art, Music, P.E. English etc. in English.
- Discovery Vision Class: leading a group of 10-15year old students, a project/presentation based classes to discover various career fields such as Architecture, Politics, Engineering, Media etc.
- Club Activities: ELTs are to partake in various club activities with the kids
9. Application: Submit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Interview Process: Will contact via e-mail for only those who we find suit for the interview. After the interview, either an offer or rejection letter will be sent along with the contract and necessary documentation for offer.
- *Rejection of the job after the offer has been sent may entail consequences so PLEASE carefully consider the position.*